Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear

It has been a long time since the last updet..Been busy?nope..I am just being lazy during my intern..malas tahap petala ke lapan..haha..However, even post nih lambat,I still nak post jugak:)

Dear soulmate;
I wanna wish u "Hepi Belated Birthday"
May ur life ahead filled with joy and happiness
p/s:wish simple2 sudah la since i alredi sent u the love letter..ngeee:)

Happy Birtday Dear:)

Di kesempatan ini,ingin sikit ku bermadah2 bodoh yang nampak jiwang
-thanks for being a part of my life
-thanks menjadi mr ignorance ku
-thanks menjadi pengkritik terbaik
-thanks untuk segalanya..
Lastly..u know where my heart is
All the best to us
May ething running on smoothly
I heart U!
p/s:And also hepi besday akak(wish that she is still being around us)
Al-fatihah..may ur restu following us..rest in peace and  forever u will be in our dua..


0 comments: